A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

When was the last time you felt the heavenly Father hug you? When was the last time you gave somebody a great big hug? - Daily Bible Reflections February 17,2014


HUG SOMEONE
TODAY
 
And let perseverance be perfect, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. – James 1:4
 
In my real estate business and in my vocation, my mission is to make as many people as possible feel God’s love. Even during my vacations, that mission always pervades my mind.
       Once, I was on a boat ride during a business-leisure conference. I noticed this lady whom I thought needed somebody to talk to.
       When she didn’t come out for the initial conference sessions, I called her up and talked to her. I found out she had family problems. In the evening, after engaging her again, I prayed over her and gave her a big hug. She cried aloud, saying she needed that hug badly and felt the love of a parent that she had longed for for so long. For the next couple of Sundays, I went out of my way to pick her up so she could join us in a worship service.
       I thank God for the grace of persevering to spread God’s love to others. That act of making her feel His love left me with a good feeling. After all, God promised that He who refreshes others will himself be refreshed. Donna España (donna@homeliving.com.ph)
 
 
Reflection: When was the last time you felt the heavenly Father hug you? When was the last time you gave somebody a great big hug?
 
Dear Jesus, may I always mirror Your heart in showing love for others the way You have showed me so much of Your love!
 
Seven Founders of the Order of Servites, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive