A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, October 28, 2016

Are you resisting God’s call for your life? Surrender and find joy and fulfillment - Daily Bible Reflections October 28, 2016


Feast of Sts. Simon and Jude,
Apostles
 
I SURRENDER
 
Jesus went up to the mountain to pray. – Luke 6:12
 
       I believe in the power of prayer. It is through my prayer time that I make a conscious effort to know the will of God for me.
       Months ago, I made a life-changing decision. I left my career and family to heed the call of God. It wasn’t easy but I know I made the right choice because I am happy and fulfilled.
          As I write this, I am in my room in the seminary. I may be a little late because I’m already 25. But God’s call is always timely.
         My life as a seminarian is crazy, challenging and joyful. I thank God for giving me more time to reflect, discern and pray for His will in my life.
         I surrender my life to God and leave everything up to Him. As I seek that His will be done in me, I look forward to becoming
the Lord’s priest by 2021. Kein Chito (kein.chito@gmail.com)
 
Reflection:Are you resisting God’s call for your life? Surrender and find joy and fulfillment.
 
Holy Spirit, help me to discern God’s will for my life and to surrender to Him joyfully.
 
Sts. Simon and Jude, Apostles, pray for us.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive