A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Open yourself to God’s grace. He will never give up on you - Daily Bible Reflections October 19, 2016


POWER OF GRACE
 
Of this I became a minister by the gift of God’s grace that was granted me in accord with the exercise of his power. – Ephesians 3:7
 
      I am one of the most impatient people I know. Although to my assessment, I have already completed 10,000 hours of waiting for other people for meetings, dates and events, my patience runs thin when it comes to myself. I get so frustrated whenever I fail to execute my plans, lose discipline and start doubting my capabilities.
           Much more when I sin.
       Sometimes frustration gets the better of me that I am tempted to question why God has called me to serve Him in the first place. That’s why before, during and after carrying out every ministry task given to me, I am always left amazed at how I was able to do it.
         But then again, it’s not my work. It’s all God’s doing. His grace can never be earned — He generously bestows it to strengthen His children. Knowing every bit of myself, flaws and weaknesses included, I have no right to boast of who I am. I can only testify that regardless of how I see myself, God finds a way to maximize me as He wills.
       I am only made worthy by God’s love, empowered by His grace. Maymay R. Salvosa (cmaysalvosa@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection:Open yourself to God’s grace. He will never give up on you.
 
Father, let Your grace and love overflow in me, such that everything I do may reflect You today, Amen.
 
St. Isaac Jogues and Companions, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive