A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

“For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.” (Ephesians 2:10) - Daily Bible Reflections February 22,2014

Feast of the Chair of St. Peter, Apostle
COMPLETE
 
The Lord is my shepherd; there is nothing I shall want. – Psalm 23:1
 
I need to excel first to be great. I need to experience the same hurt to be forgiven. I need to please others to be loved. I need to have all the expertise first to become a champion. I need more time and money before I can serve the Lord.
       This was me before I had a one-on-one talk with a brother.
       I lived in a world with a lot of “need to haves” before I could become the person God wants me to be. But I later learned that I had been deceived. None of the things I thought I needed defined me.
       No wonder there are times when God allows us to be stripped of everything so that we could understand that when He is all that we have, we’ll learn that He is all that we need.
       The truth is contained in our Psalm today. “The Lord is my shepherd, there is nothing I lack” (italics mine).
       Yes, we have needs. Yes, there are things we need to work on. But that doesn’t change the fact that we are beautiful. That we are forgiven. That we are loved. Yes, we are complete! Dreus Cosio (andreus.cosio@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: “For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.” (Ephesians 2:10)
 
Thank You for Your love, Lord, and for making my life complete.
 
St. Margaret of Cortona, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive