A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Real renewal doesn’t happen out there. It has to be in here! - Daily Bible Reflections February 11,2014


Memorial of Our Lady of Lourdes
 
INSIDE OUT
 
“These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.”– Mark 7:6
 
Did it occur to you why we always desire to have new things? New look, new clothes, new car, new furniture, new appliances, new businesses, etc.
       I believe that the root of all these desires for newness comes from the core of one’s life.
       The Bible refers to this core as our “heart.”
       No, it isn’t the physical heart, but the core of our being.
       Our heart causes us to desire the new. Because it is not the external things that need to be renewed — it is the heart.
       Depression and emptiness set in because inwardly we have a great divide: our hearts desire new things while our souls are far from His grace. “These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.”
       Change must happen internally.
       My strong recommendation is to have a new heart in Christ!
       Let’s change the operating system of our lives. Because when we do, we restart. We refresh. From the inside out.
       Because only He can bring about the real new you.
       “Behold, I make all things new” (Revelations 21:5).
       Let’s start afresh! Obet Cabrillas (kpreacherobet@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: Real renewal doesn’t happen out there. It has to be in here!
 
It doesn’t happen from the outside in; it’s always from the inside out! Change my heart, oh God, make it ever true... Change my heart oh God, may I be like You!
 
Our Lady of Lourdes, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive