A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Do you love yourself enough so you can love others enough too? - Daily Bible Reflections February 20,2014

LOVE MORE
 
“You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” – James 2:8
 
I am a multimedia person. I do audio-visual presentations, I direct TV shows and learning seminars, and I speak publicly. There was a time in my life when I charged a miniscule amount for the services I provided. Why? Because I felt that I was not worthy of charging the right amount. So I ended up with very little, considering the amount of work I put in.
       Until one day, Bo talked to me and said, “Randy, you cannot give what you do not have…. You should love yourself more.” It was only then did I realize that when Jesus said the verse above, He was, in a way, telling me to love myself. No wonder I had a hard time opening up to others. I couldn’t love them because I did not love myself enough.
       Today, I see and love myself the way God sees and loves me. Now, I charge the right amount for the services I render. Yes, I get a lot more but I love a lot more, too. I am able to help others better because I know who I am and what I am worth. Randy Borromeo (rborromeo@yahoo.com)
 
 
Reflection: Do you love yourself enough so you can love others enough too?
 
Dear Lord, thank You for Your love. Thank You for loving me the way You do. Teach me to draw upon Your love, my love for myself. Then and only then will I be able to share this love with others. Amen.
 
Blessed Jacinta and Francisco Marto, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive