A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Remember a time when God delivered you from a dire situation. He still has the power to save you from your present distress - Daily Bible Reflections February 18,2014


GOD IS FAITHFUL
 
“And do you not remember, when I broke the five loaves for the five thousand, how many wicker baskets full of fragments you picked up?” – Mark 8:18-19
 
It’s very easy to worry when the bills come and we don’t know whether the money we have will be enough for them. I’ve discovered a new way to combat this unhelpful habit, and that is to remember the goodness of the Lord.
         I remember a time when I lived from paycheck to paycheck, always worrying if I had enough till my next salary. I would pray and ask the Lord for help and He would send money in unexpected ways. So when I really wanted to join a course that costs more than my salary, I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to afford it. But the Lord told me, “Had I not provided for you before?” I remembered how the Lord had delivered me from past financial difficulties, so I took a leap of faith. I trusted that God would provide for my tuition fee. God didn’t fail me. I became a regular employee at work and received bonuses that I used to pay for my classes.
         Have not our prayers been answered in the past? Hasn’t the Lord delivered us many times when we asked for His help? He remains faithful today and always. We can rest in His loving care. Marjorie Ann Duterte (marjorie.travels@gmail.com)
 
 
Reflection: Remember a time when God delivered you from a dire situation. He still has the power to save you from your present distress.
 
Dearest God, forgive me for forgetting Your goodness in my life. Thank You for Your kindness and faithfulness. I will trust in You.
 
Blessed John of Fiesole, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive