A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

When did you last pray desperately to God? - Daily Bible Reflections February 24,2014


PRAYER IS FUEL
 
“If you can!” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for one who believes.” – Mark 9:23
 
I have a weird tendency to ask God for something big, but at that pivotal moment that He answers my prayer, I’d become fearful. Thoughts that I didn’t deserve the blessing would fill my mind or I’d doubt whether I had what it takes to accomplish what was set before me.
       One recent incident was when I declared to God that I wanted to proclaim His Word and become a lay preacher. Then one day, our Feast builder, who heads our prayer meeting, told me that he wanted me to start preaching at our gathering. I was excited, but at the same time I panicked and became fearful.
       I offered to God my concerns and He assured me that He would equip me. Since then, constant prayer and communion with Him have fueled my preaching and my whole life.
       No matter what you’re facing right now, bring your apprehensions before the Lord. Prayer can restore your joy and even propel you to reach greater success. JPaul Hernandez (jpaulmh@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: When did you last pray desperately to God?
 
Jesus, I open myself to Your Spirit so that I may truly understand the full power of prayer.
 
Blessed Luke Belludi, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive