A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Reflection: Father God, thank You for always welcoming me back in Your loving arms every time I lose my way - Daily Bible Reflections October 29,2015


A LOST SHEEP FOUND
HER WAY BACK HOME
 
… We are looked upon as sheep to be slaughtered. – Romans 8:36
 
       When I went back to St. Padre Pio of Pietrelcina Center during the Yuletide season, I saw countless lambs beside the statues of Jesus, Mary and the other saints. During my prayer time, when I practiced praying amidst nature, God impressed upon me that I was among those sheep who found their way back home.
     “Return to me, and I will return to you,” thus says the Lord in Zechariah 1:3. He also told me that my life won’t be a bed of roses when I start missionary work the following year. I had no fear whatsover because I knew that the Lord would be with me in this new mission He called me to do.
       I had been trying to avoid this call for the longest time because of my mother’s disapproval. For my family, missionary work means no money.
       Yes, I may not get paid monetarily for this mission, but God assures me that this is my pathway towards heaven. I hang on to His promise as always. Ems Sy Chan (havenofleeanne@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: Father God, thank You for always welcoming me back in Your loving arms every time I lose my way.
 
Mama Mary, intercede for a sinner like me. May I follow Your example as the greatest disciple of Christ. Amen.
 
St. Narcissus of Jerusalem, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive