A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Choose one line from the poem that strikes you - Daily Bible Reflections October 14,2015


SEEING YOU
 
Do you suppose then, you who judge those who engage in such things and yet do them yourself, that you will escape the judgment of God? – Romans 2:3
 
        Seeing, I saw a man in tattered clothes looking straight at me.
       My mind went blank and clutched my bag, afraid he’d snatch it from me.
       But as I passed I saw a smile.
       He bowed and looked and said a simple “Hi” to break the ice; it hit my pride instead.      
       and then I glanced to the side and saw a girl with skin so fair.
       Again I thought with judgment raw, that I should run, not stare.
       Her skimpy clothes it made me think
       That she was paid to smile.
       But I think it’s best, these righteous robes
       Be thrown in burning piles.
       How quick am I to judge my kind, when God was kind to me.
       A simple look, a word, a stare Ignites a poisoned sea.
       To this, my Lord, I ask Your grace
       So I may live so pure.
       That when I see another face
 Your sweet love will endure. Migs Ramirez (migsramirez.seminars@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: Choose one line from the poem that strikes you.
 
Lord, let me see You in every person I see today, and love as You have loved.
 
St. Callistus I, pope and martyr, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive