A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, October 19, 2015

How does your faith empower your life? What can you do to deepen and strengthen your faith? - Daily Bible Reflection October 19,2015


THE INSPIRING CAB
DRIVER
 
“…he was empowered by faith…” – Romans 4:20
 
       Once I had an interesting conversation with a cab driver. He told me that every day he listened to Radyo Veritas 846 and he planned to buy a radio for his wife so she could also tune in to it to learn about the faith. He wanted her to teach their children how to pray, especially the rosary. He believed that prayer is very important.
       I explained to him a little bit about the Catholic beliefs on images and the Holy Mass. He listened attentively and enthusiastically. He mentioned about those who converted to other denominations and he said, “Basta ako hanggang mamatay Katoliko pa din ako. Dapat lagi tayong nagdarasal at kumakapit sa Diyos” (As for me, I will remain a Catholic till the day I die. We should always pray and hold on to God).
       I was inspired by the driver. He made an effort to know God and his faith and wanted it to rub off on his family even in simple ways. He believes that God and faith in Him is a necessity in life, not an option. His faith empowers him in his daily life. Ma. Luisa De la Cruz (theessence_byluisa@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: How does your faith empower your life? What can you do to deepen and strengthen your faith?
 
Dear Mama Mary, help me to find ways to live my faith and let it empower my life, especially in times of difficulties. Amen.
 
Sts. John de Brebeuf, Isaac Jogues and companions, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive