A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

How To Identify Your Special Gift

 
What Is YOUR Special Gift?
Last week, I said that in order to hit your mission in life, you need to align 3 things: your passion, your potential, and your purpose. 
Today, I’d like to talk about potential.
You see, passion isn’t enough to discover your purpose.
I know some people who love singing but singing doesn’t love them. One day, a woman come up to me and told me, “Brother Bo, I heard God tell me, ‘I’m calling you to sing to the world.”   She proceeded to give me a sample of her singing. And as I listened to her, I wondered if she heard wrongly. Perhaps God told her, ‘I’m calling you to sting the world.’” Because that was what I was experiencing at that moment. She wasn’t a singing sensation, she was a stinging sensation.
You need to identify your potential, your special gift. God has given you one. And it’s very simple to find out what it is. Ask yourself, “Where do I excel? What one thing do I do that when I do it, people are blessed?”
This is your core gift. And this is how you become a superstar.
Face it. People love superstars. People like to deal with superstars. People will buy from superstars. People will listen to the music of superstars, watch the sports of superstars, eat in restaurants with superstar chefs, wear the clothes of superstar brands, and read the books of superstar authors.
Here’s my belief: God has given you a unique gift that will make you a superstar in your world. God is telling you today, Do not neglect your gift. (1 Timothy 4:14)
       If you find your unique gift, develop your unique gift, and resist the temptation to divert away from your gift—you’ll be Number One. 
(To continue reading Bo's inspiring article, click here.)
PS.  Your journey to prosperity starts here! Learn God’s Way of blessing your financial life.   How? Join my How To Be Truly Rich Seminar on October 20 in Mandaluyong and find out how. To change your financial life, click the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive