A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections - October 4,2012


 
Feast of St. Francis of Assisi
A BAG FROM MOTHER MARY
 
I shall see God… Whom I myself shall see: my own eyes, not another’s, shall behold him. – Job 19:27
 
October is Holy Rosary Month, dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary. So I’d like to honor her with this sharing.
In thy guidance tranquilly reposing, Now I face my toils and cares anew: All through life, and at its awful closing, Mother, tell me, what am I to do?
That’s the last verse of the Prayer to Our Lady of Good Counsel, part of a song in the Novena to Our Lady of Perpetual Help. I sing it when I am in trouble — like during Christmas 2010, when I felt depressed as I then carried a heavy burden.
Then, I received a big box from my sister May. She knows I sell second-hand bags for my charities, so she sent me some. In one of the bags, I found a little frame with an image of Our Lady of Perpetual Help. At once, I felt comforted and even thought of a way to solve my problem.
Like Job in today’s reading, I know I shall see God. Actually, I already see Him in many ways, and always in the manifestations of Mother Mary in my life. Cynthia Santiago (cusantiago@gmail.com)
4
REFLECTION:
Can you see God even amid your problems?
                                                                                                                              
Lord, open my eyes that I might see You and cling to Your promise amid my troubles.
 
St. Francis of Assisi, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive