A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections - October 11,2012


 
NOTHING too TRIVIAL
 
“And I tell you, ask and you will receive...” – Luke 11:9
 
I was faced with a pressing problem. How was I supposed to retrieve all the telephone numbers stored in my busted cell phone? In my desperation, I turned to God. Like a little child, I begged Him to let my phone function even for just a short time so I could copy the numbers to the SIM card and transfer it to my new phone.
Would God answer such a trivial request? I tried to stay positive and hopeful. I believed that even if my concern was about technical matters, He could do something about it. For two days, I didn’t turn my phone on but I continued to pray for my concern. On the third day, my phone “resurrected.” After I copied all the numbers to the SIM card and transferred it to my new phone, my old cellphone “rested in peace.”
I believe that when Jesus said, “Ask and you will receive,” He is open to any kind of request. If it is God’s will, He
will definitely answer our prayer — but according to His terms.
Do you need something from God but feel that your request is trivial? Believe me, He does listen and answer every prayer… in His time.Judith Concepcion (svp_jmc@yahoo.com) 11
 
REFLECTION:
Do I limit the kind of prayers I present to God? God is not choosy on what prayers He answers. He treats each request with equal
concern.
 
Forgive me, Lord, for being too proud to ask from You. Grant me the humility to present all my concerns to You.
 
Blessed Angela Truszkowska, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive