A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections - September 30,2012


The Flow of Energy
 
The Lord then came down in the cloud and spoke to him. Taking some of the spirit that was on Moses, he bestowed it on seventy elders; and the spirit came to rest on them, they prophesied. – Numbers 11: 25
 
I came across this amazing experiment done by a Japanese scientist. It’s to show the power in our words, and ultimately how one’s energy affects another.
He prepared two sealed jars containing cooked rice. For the next 30 days, he would tell one jar, “I hate you!” in his meanest tone, while he told the other jar, “I love you!” in his most reassuring voice. Guess what? The rice in the jar that received “hate” was blackened and rotten to the core, while the rice in the other jar that received “love” looked mostly good as it did the first day.
Each one of us possesses the spirit to bless or to curse the people and the world around us. Each thought we consciously form, each word we utter, and each action that we take either builds or destroys. I am not perfect at this but I try to make each thought, word, and action that flow from me count. Orange Garcia (orange_garcia@hotmail.com)
 
REFLECTION:
What thoughts have I formed today? What words have I uttered today? And what kinds of acts am I doing today?
 
Lord, I pray that I may not cause pain, but always be a source of joy and inspiration to the world around me.
 
St. Jerome, priest and doctor of the Church, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive