A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

God Whispers - June 14, 2012

Parents have no way of choosing their biological children. But parents who adopt have the unique privilege of choosing the person they will love, cherish and call their own for the rest of their lives. You are my adopted child. I choose you. I didn’t have to, but I wanted to. That’s how much I love you.
 
Crazy for You,
God
 
P.S. An adopted child is legally entitled to all rights and privileges of a natural-born child. Whatever belongs to Jesus belongs to you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive