A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

God Whispers - April 30, 2012

There’s greatness in you. I see it in you because I put that greatness there. And even if you’ve messed up, listen carefully: No matter how big a mess you make, you can’t lessen My love for you. You cannot decrease it. You cannot subtract it. You cannot reduce it. Yes, you can prevent My love from entering your life by sin, but you can’t turn it off.
 
Always forgiving,
God
 
P.S. No amount of sin, no amount of disobedience, no amount of mess in your life can lessen My belief in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive