A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections - April 10, 2012


The Best EX-Deals
 
Mary of Magdala announced … “I have seen the Lord!” – John 20:18
 
I’ve entrusted my time, talent and treasure to God. In return, I’ve seen the Lord give it back to me in measures I couldn’t  have imagined. He has done it in small and big ways.
I gave a used television set to somebody whose unit broke and I won a brand new TV at a raffle. I gave a hotel coupon to a couple to use after their wedding; I got free accommodations at two five-star resorts plus room upgrades. I use my car to serve other people; He gives me more cars and free parking spaces. I give time to serve in different ministries and He gives me a business that has earned me millions of pesos.
If you think about it, God’s equation is mathematically wrong. He puts bigger values on our side always. We sin and He sends His only Son to redeem us. His love is beyond measure.Rolly España (rnespana@nwineskin.com)
 
REFLECTION:
Do you realize how much God loves you? Do you thank Him enough for that love?
 
Who am I that You give me so much attention? I pray that the love You give me will overflow to others through me.
 
St. Magdalen of Canossa, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive