A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections April 30, 3012


FULL-TIME MINISTRY
 
“You were a guest in the home of uncircumcised Gentiles, and you even ate with them!” – Acts 11:3
 
I’m privileged to be part of a caring group of Kerygma preachers and their wives. When I joined this group, I had been in the corporate world for almost 20 years and in business with my wife for more than 10 years.
While they gave retreats, I spoke in business seminars. While they counselled people to forgive, I asserted my opinions or even argued on how to handle difficulties in our organization. It was a totally different world from the one that my caring group moved in. It was easy for me to doubt if I was walking the right path with the Lord.
Peter must have had the same temptation when he was criticized for associating with the Gentiles. But God made it clear to him that He was expanding his mission field to include non-Jews.
Now it’s clear to me that I am as much in the forefront of ministry as my brothers who serve Him in a full-time capacity. I am in the middle of my mission field and I am called to witness in my worldly circumstances.
If you have decided to follow Jesus, you are in full-time ministry.  Ariel Driz (adriz77@yahoo.com)
 
REFLECTION:
Where is your mission field? Are you in full-time ministry?
 
Lord Jesus, help me to see the great big harvest for Your kingdom before me! Amen.
 
St. Pius V, pope, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive