A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections April 26, 2012


SPECIAL DELIVERY
 
“I will give... my flesh for the life of the world.” – John 6:51
 
Today is my son’s birthday. Other mothers would agree with me that it’s an amazing feeling to be able to deliver a gift from God and to know that this new life can change the world, mine at the very least.
It’s a cliché but it’s true: when you see your baby for the first time, the feeling is indescribable. All I could think of was how I’d do everything to make my son happy.
He has taught me a lot, too. I’ve learned to be more patient, and oftentimes he makes me see things from a different perspective.
Our children are blessings indeed. That is why it saddens me to hear news of abortion or abandoned newborns. For mothers-to-be, especially those who did not plan for the life that they carry in their wombs, do not think that your child will be a burden.
True, they can test your patience most of the time, but the happiness and love they give back is priceless. And who knows, your child may be an eminent leader of our nation or a great icon who will inspire generations to come. Mae Ignacio(maemi04@aim.com)
26
REFLECTION:
Are you worried about having a baby? Lift up your  worries to God and look forward to special moments with your child. You will be all right.
 
Lord, thank You for giving us the gift of life. May we guide our children that they may become blessings to others.
 
St. Pedro de San Jose Betancur, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive