A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections April 24, 2012


THROUGH ME
 
“It was not Moses who gave the bread from heaven; my Father gives you the true bread from heaven.” – John 6:32
 
Your future is brighter than your past. God will provide.
I left The Feast with these words in my head. The talk revolved around not worrying about your finances because God would provide. (That God provides for our needs was not new to me, but for some reason I went home from The Feast a bit happier than usual.)
The next day, I received an e-mail from a friend, from whom I have not heard in a while. He asked if he could borrow money. He said he’d just lost his job, has a new baby and needs to pay his rent. It was not a small amount but it was something I had at my disposal. I was not sure if I should lend him the money but I remembered — God will provide! So, my friend and I met up and I wholeheartedly handed him the money.
Only then did I realize why I left the Feast happier than usual. It’s not because I knew that God would provide for me. That’s not new. I was happier because as God used Moses to give bread, God will provide for someone else through me.Pepper Bruce (pepper.bruce@gmail.com)
24
REFLECTION:
Have you been God’s hand today?
 
Lord, let me be an instrument of Your generosity.
 
St. Fidelis of Sigmaringen, priest and martyr, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive