A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections- January 22, 2012


WISH COME TRUE
 
“This is the time of fulfillment…” – Mark 1:15
 
It’s your birthday. Your family and friends surprise you with your favorite cake adorned with tiny lighted candles. You prepare to blow out the candles. But wait! They tell you to first make a wish. So with eyes closed, you concentrate on that great dream you have, tingling with excitement for all the possibilities.
When I was a kid, I enjoyed that moment, but there came a time when I no longer felt the magic. I grew tired of making birthday wishes that never came true. I figured maybe God was too busy to hear me or He just didn’t want to give me my heart’s desires.
Today, I celebrate my 29th year of life with joy at the fulfillment of a birthday wish I made 12 years ago. The long wait is over. I realized that God was simply using the time to hone me in character and train me in skill, and I needed more time to learn to trust Him. Now I know that He heard my wish after all.
God indeed is the Master of Perfect Timing. He knows the right time to fulfil our wishes. If you’re reading this reflection, then you know what I wished for.Josiel Erica (osy.erica@ gmail.com)
 
REFLECTION:
Do you have wishes and dreams that are yet to come true? Trust that God knows the right time to fulfill them.
 
Lord, comfort me in times of impatience and help me trust in Your perfect timing.
 
St. Vincent, deacon and martyr, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive