A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections- January 17, 2012

HEART TO HEART

“People judge by outward appearance, but the Lord looks at a person’s thoughts and intentions.” – 1 Samuel 16:7

My youngest daughter who is five handed me a card that she made. She wrote: “My mommy love her card for her heart for her card. A heart is in the card because she love CALIYA” [sic]. She even had some scribbles below her name, which was supposed to be her signature.
It’s not the first time she made a card like this for me. But I was really touched, especially seeing her proud smile because she knew that I was pleased with her. Frankly, I didn’t understand what she wrote since it was grammatically incorrect. But I did understand the love that she wanted to convey in her imperfect message. It was enough to make me cry.
I realized that’s how God is with us. No matter how imperfect we are, He still loves us and sees past all our imperfections. He sees our heart, not our flaws, weaknesses or failures. Even if we don’t say anything, He feels our love and wants to love us back.
Yes, God loves every square inch of me. I don’t have to do or say anything to impress Him. He knows my heart and sees that it has His name written all over it. And that makes Him happy! Ronna Ledesma (ronnaledesma@email.com)

REFLECTION:
God always looks forward to a heart-to-heart talk with us.

To bless Your heart, Lord God, is my desire...

St. Anthony, abbot, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive