A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

What’s that one thing you’ve long wanted to do but never got around to doing? Do it now! - Daily Bible Reflections October 1,2014


Memorial of St. Therese of the Child
Jesus, Virgin and Doctor of the Church
 
START NOW
 
“I will follow you, Lord, but first let me say farewell to my family at home.” — Luke 9:61
 
       One day, I was walking in a mall when a man approached me. He said, “Bo, I’m a big fan. I read your books. I watch your TV show. What I really want to do is attend The Feast.” (Note: That’s what we call our weekly spiritual gathering.)
       I said, “You’re very welcome. Please come!”
       He said, “Even when The Feast was at Camp Aguinaldo, I already wanted to attend it.”
       Huh? We were in Camp Aguinaldo centuries ago — during the Stone Age, before the Ice Age made the dinosaurs extinct.
       He said, “And when you moved to Valle Verde, I wanted to attend there. Then you moved to PICC, I wanted to join there too. But I never was able to attend…”
       “Why not?” I asked.
         “I’m just fixing something in my life, Bo. Once that’s fixed, I’ll start joining you every Sunday.”
         I told him, “Don’t fix it on your own. Just come to The Feast as you are, and let you and God fix what needs to be fixed together. Don’t wait for the perfect condition before you act.”
         Friend, don’t keep Jesus waiting. Why do it on your own when He’s there to help you with your concern? Bo Sanchez (bosanchez@kerygmafamily.com)
 
Reflection: What’s that one thing you’ve long wanted to do but never got around to doing? Do it now!
 
Move me, Lord, to follow You not just in my mind but, most importantly, through my actions.
 
St. Therese of the Child Jesus, virgin, Patroness of the Missions, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive