A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

“Whoever does not love a brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen.” (1 John 4:20) - Daily Bible Reflections October 19,2014


UNFATHOMABLE LOVE
I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me. – Isaiah 45:5
       There is someone I love who is not expressive with his love. There are many times that I don’t agree with his ways. He has a medical condition, which makes him short-tempered. Often, he would speak with a raised voice even when he isn’t angry.
       He isn’t perfect, as much as I am not perfect either. Sometimes, I can’t help but bottle up grudges and resentment towards him.
       But the Lord taught me a valuable lesson about love. He taught me that love is a responsibility. In fact, it is the greatest of all commandments. He calls us to love the way He loves us. And we know how crazy a lover our God is. For the Lord first loved us even when we didn’t deserve it. He strengthens us even if we don’t acknowledge Him. It’s an eternal love that none can fathom.
       This realization brought me to my knees in prayer, asking for God’s forgiveness. For I want nothing more than to follow His ways. Erika Mendoza (epaulmendoza@gmail.com)
Reflection: “Whoever does not love a brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen.” (1 John 4:20)
Lord, teach me how to love crazily, just like You.
Sts. John de Brebeuf, Isaac Jogues and companions, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive