A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections

October 14, 2011
HAKUNA MATATA!

“Do not be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows.” – Luke 12:7

In my faith journey, I have learned to chant this famous Disney phrase in my head when worries build up inside me.
As the song explains, “Hakuna matata” means no worries. This simple phrase does wonders in changing my frame of mind. Each time I say it, though, I add more to it.
When monthly bills start coming in just when I am short on cash, I say, “Hakuna matata… God will provide.”
When I’m on a major crossroad and can’t decide which way to go, I say, “Hakuna matata… God will lead the way.”
And even in trivial matters, say, being caught in a traffic jam, I say, “Hakuna matata… God will open up the roads for me.”
And guess what? It always works! Because I call on God’s powerful name, and believe that whatever I ask of Him will be granted if it is good for me.
Jesus tells us that we are worth more than many sparrows, so keep the worries away. God knows what we need even before we ask. Nova Arias (nova.svp@gmail.com)
14
REFLECTION:
Worries will only get you down. Do you trust in God’s providence?

Father in heaven, You are our Maker. I trust that You will take care of my needs today and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive