A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections

October 6, 2011
GOD-SENT

“Ask, and you will receive; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you.” – Luke 11:9

I was then already enrolled as a junior student in high school but my fees were just partially paid. Life was hard and I had just lost my scholarship. I applied as a student aide and prayed hard to be accepted.
But I was not. My sister was already an aide then and the school was not allowing siblings to both work as student aides. I prayed for reconsideration since I was a person with disability.
Still, rules were rules.
Just when I was about to lose hope, my Journalism teacher, Mrs. Teodoro, came to the rescue. Aside from being one of her students who disliked Journalism, I didn’t know Mrs. Teodoro and vice versa. But when she learned about my case, she decided that she would shoulder my tuition fees without demanding any work from me in return, not even to check test papers. he was truly God-sent, the answer to my prayers.
Indeed, ask and we shall receive. It may not be how we want it or when we want it. But for sure it’s for the greater good that only God knows. Edgardo Tulabut (ylnoseye@gmail.com)
6
REFLECTION:
Are you about to lose hope? Don’t! Just hold on to your faith. God answers prayers in His own time and way.

We thank You, Father, for opening Your doors and answering our calls, not because of our persistence but because of Your great love for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive