A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections

October 10, 2011
FROM THE BEGINNING

Called to be an apostle and set apart for the gospel of God. – Romans 1:1

When I was three years old, I discovered my love for music. I could sing along and even find the second voice to any song. My parents would ask me to perform every time we had a party at home, no-holds-barred.
When I was 12 years old, I met the Lord through a Life in the Spirit Seminar. When I entered the hall on the first day of the seminar, I saw the music ministry in front. A flame lit up in my heart. I immediately said to myself, “One day, I’m going to be singing with them.” And I did. I started drowning myself in praise music and I dedicated my voice to singing songs that would glorify God and tell people about His love.
I’ve been serving the Lord as a music minister and worship leader for more than half of my life now. There’s nothing I love doing more.
As early as age three, the Lord was already revealing to me my calling. Looking back, I doubt that my parents ever thought that I would be serving the Lord the way I do today. But I believe that since the day I was born, I was set apart to preach His Gospel — to deliver His Good News through my talents. George Tolentino Gabriel (george.svp@gmail.com)
10
REFLECTION:
How is God calling you to preach His Gospel?

Lord, in whatever I do, may I carry Your Good News.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive