A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Who do you worship? Do you worship your money? Your position? Your boyfriend? Or do you worship the Father in heaven who knows you completely? - Daily Bible Reflections November 19,2014


A WAY OF LIFE
 
“You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being.” – Revelation 4:11
 
       My friend was going to lead worship at The Feast for the first time so he asked me for advice. In reply, I asked him just one question, “How do you pray at night?”
       He looked at me with a confused expression. Perhaps he was expecting a supernatural answer.
       I asked him that because it was effective for me. The way I talk to God every night just gets amplified when I hold the microphone and lead a crowd in worship.
       During my prayer time, I shower Him with praises, glorify Him to the highest, and acknowledge that I am made to worship Him. When I take a break from work, I just plug in my earphones and listen to worship songs. After that, I feel relaxed.
       In difficult situations, I play worship songs and I feel God hugging me as His love overflows and peace fills my heart. 
       Worship isn’t something you do when you’re tasked to lead worship in a prayer meeting. Worship is a way life. Jan Carlo Silan (jan@makatifeast.com)
 
Reflection: Who do you worship? Do you worship your money? Your position? Your boyfriend? Or do you worship the Father in heaven who knows you completely?
 
Lord, You are worthy of all my praise. I live this life to worship You. I pray that this way of life will touch other people’s lives through genuine service to them.
 
St. Agnes of Assisi, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive