A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2014

What are your complaints to God regarding your physical features, gifts and talents? Turn them into praise - Daily Bible Reflections November 16,2014

THE BEST OF ME!
 
“To one he gave five bags of gold, to another two bags, and to another one bag, each according to his ability.” – Matthew 25:15
 
Why did God give more talents to some and less to others? Why is Sam on centerstage and I’m just in the backroom? Why is Tim the lead-role type and I’m just the sidekick?
       This could have been the questions of David, the forgotten son of Jessie, until the Goliath episode unfolded. It could have been Gideon’s until the angel pushed him out of hiding to vanquish the Midianites. It could have been Simon’s, until Jesus called him Peter to be the head of the Church. The list goes on.
       You don’t need what others have to fulfill your destiny. You have what you need. When God created you, He matched you with your world. He decided what your purpose would be.
       If you need to be taller, you would have been taller. Quit despising what you have. Stop complaining about what you don’t have. You are fearfully and wonderfully made.
       I’m anointed to be me and you are anointed to be you. Nobody can beat me at being me. Combine your natural and God’s super “powers”, and together you can do the supernatural.
       Then, my friend, you’ll overcome, and will accomplish more than you ever thought possible. Jon Escoto (faithatworkjon@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: What are your complaints to God regarding your physical features, gifts and talents? Turn them into praise.
 
Father, let me discover the beauty of the way You created me. May I thank You more for it, and may I fulfill Your purpose. Amen.
 
St. Margaret of Scotland, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive