A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Do you want to become a missionary for God? Start your mission within yourself - Daily Bible Reflections November 13,2014


THE KINGDOM IN YOU
 
“No one will say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or ‘There it is!’; because behold, the Kingdom of God is within you.” – Luke 17:21
 
         To finish my masteral degree, I made an experimental study where my primary specimens were albino rats. I had to go down to Manila from Baguio every weekend just to buy them since pet stores in our city occasionally sell this.
       Then, my thesis adviser suggested that I breed these animals at home instead. At first, it was a challenge but eventually, I was able to produce more rats for my research. This saved me both money and time until I completed my study.
       Just like the Kingdom of God, I believe that we don’t have to frequent Rome or Jerusalem to feel the true spirit of Christianity. We don’t always have to do great things for God to assure ourselves that we will be saved. I believe we can “breed” the eternal happiness and peace of the Kingdom of God within our ordinary lives because we are temples of His Holy Spirit. Our service for the Lord can start in our homes. This we can do by making things “straight” in our personal lives and becoming “little lights” to our loved ones and friends as we practice the values Christ taught us. And as long as we have the faith to believe in and trust the Lord always, we can always sit beside God’s eternal throne. Dho Rimando (dougsterrimando@yahoo. com.ph)
 
Reflection: Do you want to become a missionary for God? Start your mission within yourself.
 
Lord, You search much deeper within, through the way things appear. You’re looking into my heart…
 
St. Frances Xavier Cabrini, virgin, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive