A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Do you live your life keeping in mind that there is an eternal life? - Daily Bible Reflections November 22,2014

RAISED FROM DEATH
 
They are children of God, because they are the ones who will rise. – Luke 20:36
 
Have you ever been to the underground river in Palawan? Oh, it is wonderful. When my family went there, I became afraid as we entered the cave in a small boat. It was so dark. The only light was the one the boatman had. Without it, we were in total darkness.
       But as we went along, I prayed for peace. I began to appreciate the beautiful rock formations we saw and, of course, the experience   itself. My fear was gone. I was so glad I went with my family. If I had given in to my fear, I would have missed such an experience.
       Like what happened to me in the undergound river, there are moments when we have to die to ourselves if we want to experience the real beauty of life.
       And as I allowed the Lord to change my fearful heart into a peaceful one, we have to also allow Him to transform us into the children of God that we ought to be. That way, when we finally face our death, our living God will raise us to live with Him forever. Ma. Luisa De la Cruz (theessence_byluisa@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: Do you live your life keeping in mind that there is an eternal life?
 
Reveal to me, dear Holy Spirit, what needs to be purified in me. Help me to change my ways so I can be worthy of eternal life with God. Amen.
 
St. Cecilia, virgin and martyr, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive