A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

What dreams have you put on hold because of uncertainty or fear? Carry on and do something about it today - Daily Bible Reflections October 31,2014


DREAMER
 
He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. – Philippians 1:6
 
I once dreamed of becoming a doctor because I wanted to heal my dad who had a health crisis and help people in the same situation. But his illness also left us financially drained.
       It seemed impossible, but I believed God had planted this dream in my heart and He would make it possible. It was the last week to reserve my slot in school when I met someone who pledged to take care of my tuition fees. Another kind soul promised to pay for my books and uniforms. My God truly supplied all my needs.
         I eventually finished the four years of medical school and one year of internship before passing the Physician Licensure Examinations.
       God was faithful to complete the purpose He called me to do. Now I feel God is building on that purpose, calling me again to a much greater dream. And I am confident that if He calls me to it, He will make my dreams happen. Didoy Lubaton (christianlubaton@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: What dreams have you put on hold because of uncertainty or fear? Carry on and do something about it today.
 
Dear Lord, I press on toward my dreams, trusting that You will make the way.
 
St. Wolfgang of Regensburg, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive