A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

How many people do you want to reach with your message? Offer your talent to God and let Him take you to places you’ve never expected - Daily Bible Reflections November 21,2014


Memorial of the Presentation of the
Blessed Virgin Mary
 
REACH FARTHER THAN
YOUR GRASP
 
“You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, tongues, and kings.” – Revelation 10:11
 
       “I’m gonna sing with them one day.” That was my vow at the age of 14 as I watched our adult music ministry worship the Lord during our community’s prayer meeting. It was my highest goal at the time — to serve God on stage with my talents. I eventually did that, but the Lord had bigger plans for me.
       Today, I serve God on a much larger stage as a full-time servant of the Light of Jesus Family. I’m the creative director of Shepherd’s Voice Radio and Television Foundation, the media office that produces all the radio, TV and Internet programs of Bo Sanchez, and mounts all the big events of the Light of Jesus Family. I’m also editor of FiSH magazine, a magazine that over 40 schools subscribe to nationwide. I’ve preached God’s Word at live gatherings here and abroad and also on an Internet program called Preacher in Blue Jeans (preacherinbluejeans.com) with other fantastic preachers. I’m using my talents in ways I never dreamed of, reaching people I never imagined I’d be in touch with.
       Truly, nothing can stop God’s Word from reaching His people far and wide if only enough of us would offer our lives to His service. George Tolentino Gabriel (george.svp@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: How many people do you want to reach with your message? Offer your talent to God and let Him take you to places you’ve never expected.
 
Lord, use me to bless Your people.
 
St. Gelasius, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive