A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Accept God’s healing by expanding your faith and believing in God’s capability to change your current reality - Daily Bible Reflections November 12,2014


HEAL ME, JESUS!
 
“Get up and go your way. Your faith has made you well.” – Luke 17:19
 
For years, I petitioned God to bless us with another child. One night, as I was uttering the same prayer, I felt God respond, “Before you ask for a baby, ask for healing.”
       It’s true. I don’t have the best health. I’ve seen so many doctors and, by far, the most helpful was my cardiologist who said, “Your heart is fine. I don’t want to see you in my clinic again!”
       After years of searching for a cure and failing to find even a diagnosis, I convinced myself that this is my lot in life and suffering is good for my soul. It took a while before I could bring myself to ask for healing. I was too afraid to hope.
       There’s no point in asking unless you believe with all your heart that a miracle will happen. God’s urging convinced me it is His will for me to be well.
       With that promise in mind, I finally gathered enough faith to ask. It has opened doors and, do I daresay, a path to recovery!
       Now I dare to ask, because I dare to believe in God’s power and mercy! Cecil Lim (cez_lim@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: Accept God’s healing by expanding your faith and believing in God’s capability to change your current reality.
 
Lord, teach me to reach out to You in my need. Bring me health in body and spirit that I may serve You with all my strength.
 
St. Josaphat, bishop and martyr, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive