A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections

August 22, 2011
Memorial of the Queenship of the Virgin Mary

A MOTHER’S CALL


We give thanks to God always for all of you, remembering you in our prayers... knowing, brothers loved by God, how you were chosen. – 1 Thessalonians 1:2, 4

I found myself in church, seated at the back, staring at the image of the Blessed Mother. A small voice in my heart spoke to me. It felt like a gentle touch from heaven.
It was a time of spiritual darkness in my life. I was deep in sin and I didn’t have a clear direction in my life. Though I looked normal from the outside, I was dead inside. I did not want to approach God again. I tried more than once but I fell into sin over and over. I just gave up.
But that day, for some reason, I felt a different grace. I suddenly stood up, drove around and looked for a priest I could talk to and who would hear my confession. I found a saintly old priest who gave me Spirit-filled advice — unlike any other I’ve had in the past. Not long after that, a friend of mine invited me to a spiritual seminar. There, I accepted Jesus in my heart and received a renewal in the Holy Spirit. Life was never the same after that.
I am eternally grateful to Mama Mary who led me to my Savior. Ariel Driz (adriz77@yahoo.com)
22
REFLECTION:
Do you honor and love Mary as the Lord Jesus honors and loves her?

Lord Jesus, thank You for giving us Your mother to be our Mother. Grant me the grace to heed her voice and follow her example. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive