A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections

August 15, 2011
WALKING BESIDE ME

“My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord; my spirit rejoices in God my savior.” – Luke 1:46-47

I will never forget marching down the aisle 12 years ago, while the Magnificat was being sung by the choir. As I saw a sea of loving faces around me, my heart sang with them, “My soul magnifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in my Savior.…”
What better way to exalt God’s goodness on my wedding day than to sing Mama Mary’s canticle? What better place than in the National Shrine of Mary Help of Christians? What better day than on the Feast of her Presentation, November 21?
As I met the man of my dreams, I had the song of Mama Mary in my heart. Borrowing her words, I felt one with her in gratitude for the many favors God has bestowed on a sinful, stubborn daughter like me.
I have been very blessed.
And throughout life’s journey, I know I have a Mother to share every single moment yet to come.
Whether I recognize it or not, she is there, walking beside me. Lallaine Gogna (lallygogna@yahoo.com)
15
REFLECTION:
How much do you value Mama Mary’s love and presence in your life? You are her child!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you! And blessed I am because I have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive