A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections

August 1, 2011
Key to God’s Supply Room

“Five loaves and two fish are all we have here.” – Matthew 14:17

“Lord, thank you for giving us a nice parking slot.” You might think I’m crazy for disturbing God for something as silly as a parking space. But I believe He doesn’t mind if it’s a parking space or a few million dollars. Because I have the key to His supply room: trust.
Two years ago, we created a five-year plan for Anawim, our ministry for the abandoned elderly. I told my team I wanted to build five new houses in five years. I figured that’s how long it would take for us to raise the needed money. God must have heard us planning that day — and laughed. Because what I thought would take five years, God supplied in three months. I’m not kidding.
Five friends told me they’d be donating one building each, costing one million pesos a piece. Amazing! But then I had another problem. Anawim wasn’t ready to sustain the additional number of elderly we’d be accommodating. It would take a few millions more for their food, medicines and the staff needed!
What should I do? Walk into God’s supply room and get what I need. You should learn to do this, too, for all your needs.
Keep giving in faith. And keep asking in faith. Bo Sanchez (bosanchez@kerygmafamily.com)
1
REFLECTION:
How big is your trust?

Lord, help me to trust that with You, all things are possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive