A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections

August 21, 2011
The Mirror of God

“But who do you say that I am?” – Matthew 16:15

I admire those people who don’t really care what others say about them because it had been my problem for many years. I’d always get affected especially when people made unpleasant comments about me.
But one day, a wise friend of mine told me that being conscious of other people’s opinion of me is actually a good thing if I learn to look at it in the light of my relationship with God. This means I will have to make a conscious effort of ensure that others see God’s goodness in me.
As Christians, we represent Christ in our daily encounters with those around us. The way we relate with them is an extension of our personal relationship with God. The way we handle daily challenges reflects what we value most in life in relation to the teachings of Christ. God is calling us today to make Him known to others. What a better way to do this but to be a living witness of Christ in the way we live our lives — a mirror of God for others to see Him clearly shining through us. Jane Gonzales-Rauch (mjsg2468@yahoo.com)

REFLECTION:
Are we able to bring about positive influence to those around us? Do they experience God’s love and goodness through u

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive