A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections

August 9, 2011
STEPPING UP

“The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.” – Deuteronomy 31:8

At the start of 2009, my boss talked to me and told me he was making me his shadow. This meant that I would be able to experience and do the things he does for work, so I could prepare myself to be a team leader as well. At first it was OK, and I could do almost everything that was asked of me. However, when things started getting more difficult and inconvenient, I started resisting. Who said I wanted to do this, anyway?
I was resisting all the changes and responsibilities because I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to live up to the expectations of the people around me. I was afraid that I would fail at being a leader, and seeing the huge amount of work my boss had to do every day was enough to discourage me from my career plans.
Six months passed and I was able to finish my shadow program successfully. Up to this day, I wonder how I was able to finish the program when half the time I wanted to give up. I know that despite all the hardships, God was with me the entire time, reminding me that He was with me every step of the way. Tina Matanguihan (tina.matanguihan@gmail.com)
9
REFLECTION:
Whatever situation you are in, remember that God is in control.

Jesus, may I never forget that You are with me in every step that I take.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive