A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

Was there a moment or event where you experienced God’s presence closely in your life? What particular message or learning did you gain from it? - Daily Bible Reflections August 31,2015

TOGETHER FOREVER
 
Thus we shall always be with the Lord. – 1 Thessalonians 4:17
 
     In 1997, I learned to write down specific qualities I sought in a husband. I had two essential factors: “He is Godloving,” and “He and I would be serving God together in one community.”
       Fast-forward to June 2010. My friend Edwin invited me to attend The Feast PICC. Later, Sunday Feasts became our regular activity. Our friendship deepened in the process. I started secretly praying, “Lord, You know it’s always been my heart’s desire that I would end up with someone from the same community. Is he The One?” And God did answer. In April 2013, Edwin and I got married!
       As newlyweds, one of our prayers was to increase our love for God through service. After making this decision, we were entrusted with bigger responsibilities in two ministries, and then later at the Kerygma Conference 2013. In one worship session, it dawned on me, “My husband and I are serving — together!” In that brief moment, I felt God’s embrace and was filled with a knowing that Edwin and I will always be with Him, because we have lovingly chosen to serve the Lord together as husband and wife. Rezza G. Custodio-Soriano (rezzac@live.com)
 
Reflection: Was there a moment or event where you experienced God’s presence closely in your life? What particular message or learning did you gain from it?
 
When I am so busy, help me to remember, Lord, that You are always with me. All I need to do is be still and know that You are God. Amen.
 
Sts. Joseph of Arimathea and Nicodemus, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive