A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Is it true that in heaven there’s a sign saying, “For Children Only, Adults Not Allowed”? - Daily Bible Reflections August 11,2015


THE KINGDOM BEGINS
 
“Amen, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.” – Matthew 18:3
 
       These are the things I hated in myself when I lived a life of low selfworth: I’m short. I’m insecure. I’m not articulate. I’m shallow. I’m not mestizo. I hated my nose, eyes and lips.
      Then something pivotal and life-changing happened. More accurately, Someone happened in my life. His name is Jesus. He didn’t remove the things I hated in myself but He changed them to something better. He revalued them. In His Kingdom, everyone is made new!
       People find me approachable and huggable.
       I don’t let anyone feel left out and unloved.
       I turned childlike, sporty, strong and energetic!
       I can easily connect with people.
       I look so ordinary that people can easily identify with me.
       Bottom line, unless you are ready to become like a little child in your heart, you will not be able to move on and into His Kingdom!
       Let His Kingdom begin, because no one else can bless the world the way you can! Obet Cabrillas (kpreacherobet@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: Is it true that in heaven there’s a sign saying, “For Children Only, Adults Not Allowed”?
 
Help me realize, O God, that when You created me, You broke the mold. Because You want me to touch the world in my own unique, loving way.
 
St. Clare, virgin, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive