A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

Think of those times when you complicate things by committing sin instead of simply obeying God - Daily Bible Reflections March 13, 2015


KIDS’ WISDOM
Let him who is wise understand these things. – Hosea 14:10
       My friend, a preschool teacher, told me this story.
       One day, four-year-old Krissie asked her mother, “Where did I come from?”
       The mother answered, “From my stomach.”
       Krissie asked again, “What about my little brother?”
       Again the mother replied, “From my stomach.”
       One day, my friend witnessed this scene in her class: Her three-year-old student was excited as she told her classmates, “My mom is buying a baby boy in the hospital and they are coming home today.”
       Krissie said, “You know what? I saw a picture of an angel carrying a baby and giving it to the parents. I think our mom and dad do not know that we are gifts from Jesus given to our mothers and fathers. Let’s not tell them.”
       The other boys and girls nodded their heads. One boy said, “My mom asked me if I wanted to have a sister. I think I’ll ask for a gift, but I like a brother.”
       Oftentimes, wisdom comes from the mouth of little ones. What our mature, complicated minds overlook, simple ones comprehend so easily. Chelle Crisanto (ellechmaria@yahoo.com)
Reflection: Think of those times when you complicate things by committing sin instead of simply obeying God.
You are the Potter, I am the clay. Teach me, Lord, and give me the wisdom to do what is pleasing to You. Make me wise in Your eyes.
St. Leander of Seville, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive