A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2015

God is our merciful and loving Father. His Love is bigger than all our worries, sins and weaknesses. Trust in Him - Daily Bible Reflections March 12,2015


REMEMBER WHO YOU
ARE
 
“... I will be your God and you shall be my people…”– Jeremiah 7:23
 
       We were landing in Jakarta, Indonesia, when I suddenly remembered my brother's warning the last time I came to visit him: that I shouldn't carry any Christian items since it was the largest Islamic country in the world. Conscious that I had a rosary with me, I was in a quandary where to put it. Even my companion became worried when I realized that I was wearing a Christian inspired T-shirt! We burst into laughter, for printed in bold letters on my chest were the words: I Am God’s Powerful Champion!
       Guess what? I entered and left that country smoothly without a problem.
       Sometimes, we get worried and ashamed about things we “carry with us.” Some, we rightfully should be ashamed of, like our sins. Others, we need not be ashamed of, such as our difficulties and our failure to meet other people’s expectations of us.
       Friend, remember who you are. As we are in the season of Lent, let not your sins and weaknesses form your identity. For despite all these, God is ready to accept and forgive you whenever you approach Him. Remember who you are. You are His Child. You belong to Him! Jonathan Yogawin (jyogawin@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: God is our merciful and loving Father. His Love is bigger than all our worries, sins and weaknesses. Trust in Him.
 
Lord, I praise and thank You for who I am because of You.
 
Blessed Angela Salawa, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive