A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

“Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.” – Luke 6:27-28 - Daily Bible Reflections September 11,2014


THE FIGHTER
 
“Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.” – Luke 6:27-28
 
       Fighter. That’s what I was in my old life.
       And yes I’ve seen and have been to many fights during my violent fraternity days. You’d think I was tough, right? Wrong!
       Because none of those fights changed my life for the better. No matter how many bruises and how much battering my body received, it didn’t pacify the rebellion I had inside. The more I hated and the more evil I became!
       It’s true, no one wins in a war.
       That’s why Proverbs 16:32 says, “Better a patient man than a warrior, a man who has self-control than one who takes a city.”
     The real fighter wins over himself. Then he can surround his opponents with a bigger circle of love, forgiveness and acceptance. To totally annihilate an enemy is to make him a friend.
       Today is the day that you move from the environment of hatred into a life of grace.
       Today let’s declare, “We’re no longer victims but victors!”
       Let our new battlecry be, “By God’s grace, I am victorious!
I love, I forgive, I move on! I am God’s Powerful Champion!” Obet Cabrillas (kpreacherobet@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: The battle isn’t yours alone. If it is, you’ll be a loser. The battle is the Lord’s! Be on the winning side!
 
Lord, remind me that You fight with me in the battles I face. Amen.
 
St. Cyprian, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive