A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Daily Bible Reflections - April 26,2013


RESERVED SEATS

 
“In my Father’s house there are many dwelling places. I am going to prepare a place for you.” – John 14:2
 
“Please bring your own towels for your island hopping adventure,” said the receptionist at our honeymoon hotel. Upon arriving at the dock, our non-English speaking driver strangely asked for our towels as we got down from the car. He motioned as if to say, “Just trust me. I’ll take care of everything.”
We were a bit delayed in boarding the boat because I had to pay the tour guide for flippers and snacks. As I saw the people filling up the good spots, I sighed at the thought that we’d get the worst seats left. Then we saw our driver at the front of the boat signaling to us. To our surprise, we found our towels covering the best spot in the boat — the only two isolated seats right beside the captain. Our driver had reserved them for us.
There are times in our lives when we feel left behind. I did a year of volunteer service in the province right after college. When I returned, most of my AB Communication batch mates had gotten a head start as segment producers, TV hosts and even assistant directors. I had felt I gotten left behind. But after patiently waiting, working and praying, I now have my dream job as creative director of Bo Sanchez’s media ministry. All the while, God was reserving the best seat I could ask for. George Tolentino Gabriel (george.svp@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: Do you feel you’ve been left behind? God is reserving the best seat for you.
 
Lord, You are the restorer of lost time.
 
St. Pedro de San Jose Betancur, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive