A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Daily Bible Reflections - April 2,2013


Easter Tuesday
 
A BLESSING TESTIMONY
 
Mary went and announced to the disciples, “I have seen the Lord.” – John 20:18
My genius friend is an addict.
A “God addict,” that is.
He is such an addict that he started this Facebook group called: “Anong Blessing Mo Ngayon?” (“What’s Your Blessing Today?”) As I write this, it already has 1,084 members, and counting. And the best part is, the 1,084 are already God addicts, too.
Obviously, your post should answer the perpetual question: “Anong Blessing Mo Ngayon?” And you’ll be surprised at the various answers written there! Some could be as deep as “Thank You, Father God, for making me the person you want me to be now,” or as trivial as, “Another day with great breakfast!” Whatever the blessing may be, it’s drawn from the heart and shouted out to the world!
Imagine if Mary Magdalene had this Facebook group when she saw the risen Lord. Hers would be the blessing to top off all other blessings! But even without Facebook, she was able to spread the Good News and became a blessing to many people because of her faith. Migs Ramirez (migoy3@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: What small and big blessings did you receive today? Are you bold enough to share these blessings to others?
 
Jesus, make me aware of the countless blessings You bestow on me. When I receive them, let me shout them to the world and, thus, become a blessing myself.
 
St. Francis of Paola, hermit, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive