A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections - September 28,2012


IT’S WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT
 
He has made everything beautiful in its time… – Ecclesiastes 3:11
 
Sometimes when I have a lull in a day, my mind wanders. It jumps to good and fun times with family and friends.
However, there are occasions when my thoughts saunter to not so good memories. They turn to thoughts of people who have hurt me and other negative experiences. When these gloomy thoughts linger in my mind, I get depressed, or my mood changes and I get cranky.
I’ve come to realize that trials and the unfriendly people in my life are God’s instruments in molding me into the person He wants me to be.
I think about how my marriage with Matthew has been marred by constant medical problems. We spend a lot of effort, finances and time on his battle with his health. Yet, in spite of it all, Matthew and I are happy, in love and are the best of friends.
I have seen changes in Matthew and myself. I learned compassion. I learned to look beyond the suffering and listen with my heart to what God is saying. I learned, too, that many people in the world are suffering as well. No one is spared.
I am deeply grateful, because He makes all things beautiful in its timeMarisa Aguas (jojangaguas@yahoo.com)
28
REFLECTION:
Are you going through a difficulty in your life now? Listen with your heart. Is God teaching you something?
 
Lord, teach me to look beyond my situation. In Your time, I know you will transform this into something that will turn out for my good. I trust in You. My life is in Your hands.
 
St. Wenceslaus, martyr, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive