A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections - September 12, 2012


IN GOD’S TIME
 
“Blessed are you who are now weeping, for you will laugh.” – Luke 6:21
 
Reading the eight beatitudes today reminded me that though life is not fair, God is!
For more than a decade I was a sad person. I looked happy on the outside because I’m naturally bubbly, but deep inside I felt lonely and rotten. I nurtured my heartaches that were brought about by unfortunate events in my family, professional and personal life. They were like cannonballs being fired at me one after the other, leaving me no time to stand up and recover, so I just taught myself to be comfortable with the pain. It got to the point where I wanted to cry one day but my tear ducts had run dry (I didn’t even believe that was possible!).
Nevertheless, I held on to the thought that someday I would get out of that prison. “He makes all things beautiful in His time,” I would always sing to myself. It took a long time for me to start feeling good inside again, but I am glad that I chose to journey on day by day as I patiently waited for God’s chosen time for me.
I was weeping, and now I am laughing again. God is truly faithful to His word. Nova Arias (nova.svp@gmail.com)
12
REFLECTION:
What is your attitude towards unfortunate events in your life?
 
Lord, please show me every day that You’re teaching me Your way, and that You do just what You say in Your time.
 
St. Ailbhe, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive