A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

When was the last time God answered your prayers? Do you really believe that God will answer your prayers? - Daily Bible Reflections January 19,2015

GARDEN OF PRAYERS
 
He offered prayers and supplications with loud cries and tears... and he was heard… – Hebrews 5:7
 
       The mere sight of the olive trees was enough to send shivers down my spine. An unexplainable feeling swept through me as we walked in the Garden of Gethsemane. To think that I may be standing on the same spot where Jesus agonized in prayer two thousand years ago was mind-blowing.
       Jesus prayed here and God heard Him. A blessed place. An anointed spot. A garden of prayer.
       Friends, we don’t have to go all the way to the Holy Land to pray. God hears you where you are. God knows what you need long before you ask. It is His will that we pray and He promised to hear our prayers. Big or small, He said it shall be ours.
       Mark 11:24 says, “Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours.”
       John 14:13-14 also says, “And whatever you ask in my name, I will do....”
       What are you praying for? What do you want God to do for you today? Are you asking Him for the impossible? Don’t be afraid to ask. Randy Borromeo (rborromeo@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: When was the last time God answered your prayers? Do you really believe that God will answer your prayers?  
 
Dear Lord, please hear my prayers today. Let me stand on Your promises. Give me faith to believe every word You said and make me ready to receive all that I have prayed for, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
 
St. Fabian, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive